- 1 1/2 lbs Red Potatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 Tbsp California Balsamico Bianco Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Honey Truffle Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Olivum Reserve Late Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1/4 to 1/2 Cup Fresh Chopped Parsely
Place potatoes in a large pot, cover them with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook 15-20 minutes until just tender. Drain. In a serving bowl combine the California Balsamico Bianco Vinegar and Honey Truffle Mustard. Season with Salt and Pepper.
Add hot cookeed potatoes and let cool , tossing occasionally. When potatoes have cooled add Olivum Reserve Late Harvest Olive Oil and Parsley, toss to coat. Adjust Salt and Pepper seasoning if needed.